This live webinar presentation was held May 13th 11:00am Eastern Time.
Teachers all have or have known those students for whom none of their tried and true methods helped to improve behavior. The first step in finally making a difference in the lives of these challenging kids is understanding why they are misbehaving and why nothing you have tried has worked. Tune in to hear life long educator and developmental trauma expert Melissa Sadin and trauma parenting and behavior specialist Jane Evans reveal new information that sheds light on the age old question, “How come nothing I have tried helps when it’s worked with so many other children?”
- The Affordable Care Act: Where Are We?Employment
- Strong Leadership for Uncertain Times: APSE Is Ready for 2017Employment
- 3 Ways eLearning Serves People with DisabilitiesEmployment
- Prepare Ye for HCBS RuleHome and Community Based Services Leadership and Management
- Developmental Trauma Summer Webinar SeriesAttachment Trauma Webinars