A Treasure Chest of Behavioral Strategies for Individuals with Autism.
A TREASURE CHEST OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH AUTISM
Maria Wheeler, M.Ed. has spent over twenty years of her professional life in the fields of Psychology and Special Education, with an emphasis on Neurobehavioral Disorders, Applied Behavior Analysis, and specific Learning Disabilities. She authored the definitive guide Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism. In this must-see presentation, she shares insightful and workable solutions to difficult behavior issues.
- Analyze behavioral antecedents (triggers)
- Develop antecedent control strategies (preventing problem behaviors)
- Examine how to responsibly avoid punitive consequences
- Design ways to provide sensory support
- Review ways to permit a person to “retreat, recover, return”
- Discuss methods to expand tolerance limits
No Reviews found for this course.