Quality Assurance and ImprovementKen Whelan and Associates, LLC.
In a relaxed, fun and interactive environment, attendees will be engaged in:
1. An opportunity for you to calibrate your organizations approach to QA/QI.
2. A presentation regarding the current (and future) QA/QI practices of your funding sources.
3. A discussion on how we may want to challenge the traditional quality assurance mindset and influences we may be beholden to.
4. A discussion regarding the diversity of your stakeholders and how their QA/QI optics should influence your QA/QI approach.
5. Potential changes from AHCCCS and DDD related to QA/QI oversight of network providers.
6. How QA/QI may look if Long Term Care Services are administered under an integrated model.
Phoenix, AZ 85016